For over 20 years, EBM has supported Management Rights Operators. We recognise that you have unique risks that require an insurance package that matches and compliments your risk profile and risk management strategy to minimise exposure.
Professional Indemnity and Public Liability suite of policies
Protecting your income and your assets is vital in the Management Rights sector. EBM continually monitors social, economic and legislative changes to ensure the cover we arrange provides maximum value in terms of pricing and protection.
The following features are offered under the Management Rights Professional Indemnity and Public Liability suite of policies:
- Locks and Keys Extensions – Cover for the cost of replacement of master keys
- Fidelity Extension – Cover against loss of money belonging to you or for which you are legally liable due to dishonest or fraudent acts or omissions
- Run-off Cover available after the sale of your business
- Personal Injury in relation to Professional Advice – Insures you for personal injury to another party arising from professional advise or service
- Legal Costs in relation to Body Corporate Notices – Cover for costs and expenses incurred to respond to a remedial action or breach notice
- Statutory Liability – Cover for legal defence costs in the event of statutory fines or penalties brought against you by a statutory body
- Relief Managers – Cover automatically extended to include protection for your business from the actions of Relief Managers.
Our experience in the Management Rights sector allows us to negotiate broad policy coverage from insurers, and additional covers may also include Business Interruption, Loss of Money, Theft by Employees (Fidelity), Contents – Personal and/or Office and Tax Audit.
As your broker we will ensure insurance outcomes are aligned with your business needs and evolving risk profile.
EBM are industry partners and members of peak industry body, the Australian Resident Accommodation Managers Association (ARAMA). Our ongoing engagement with ARAMA ensures we are aware of all current requirements and changes within the Managements Rights sector in Australia.
What are Management Rights? Click here to see ARAMA’s full description of Management and Letting Rights.
This policy is placed by CoverLink Pty Ltd, EBM related company and Authorised Representative under a binding authority granted by Chubb. Chubb pays EBM for services provided by CoverLink Pty Ltd, inclusive of remuneration for volume, share of the insurer’s profit and business support in relation to the business we introduce. EBM brokers do not receive any incentive for recommending CoverLink’s administered products.